CVF Titan V2 & ADD Pro Bolt-On

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Has anyone verified fitment of the new V2 intercooler with the ADD bolt on bumper?

I did read that the V1 worked, but the V2 is slightly larger

CVF-Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We should have some v2's ready to go by the end of August and we should get you guys a definitive answer.

If anyone wants to give it a shot at no cost to them (we will cover return shipping and 100% of costs if it doesn't fit) plus a 20% discount let me know!

OP
OP
John Rathjen

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
I’m not sure the legalities, but if I got the intercooler and you later got the CARB certification, would I then be able to get the sticker???
Wish it wasn’t such a big deal, but unfortunately it is here in CA

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
So you can buy and shoot up **** in the streets of California, but not install a better Intercooler. Sounds awesome...

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the CVF on my truck and I don’t know any smog shop that would be able to spot that thing. Just have stock intake, inlet tubes, downpipes, and tune and you should be good.

CVF-Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure the legalities, but if I got the intercooler and you later got the CARB certification, would I then be able to get the sticker???
Wish it wasn’t such a big deal, but unfortunately it is here in CA

I totally hear you with being careful. I'm not sure of the legality in that but let me see if I can get an answer and shoot you a PM!