CVF Titan IC Worth It?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeeyyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CVF Intercooler owners, can you share your experience with this part, please? I'm ready to pull the trigger and make the purchase. I'm hoping it will compliment my MPT tune. I want to know the pros and cons, fit and function, and if extra parts were necessary for installation. It is the most cost effective IC, but want a little more information from actual users to help me determine if I should purchase a Wagner or Mishimoto. Thanks!

Dr Racecraft

I’ma need about 3.50
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, great quality/performance/customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorVette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Happy with mine. Nothing extra needed for install and there are plenty of install tips and a video that was a big help. I was considering the Wagner because of the bigger capacity but didn't want to take the grille off. I did not go with the other stock location intercoolers because I couldn't find significant data to justify the higher prices. Easy install and works well with a tune to keep temps consistently lower in hot humid South Texas!

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Consider removing your lower shutters. Your located in a warm climate as well. It just adds more value to swapping out the IC to begin with.

OP
OP
J

Joeeyyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now, should I wait for the black model or go with the silver and keep my fingers crossed at the dealership?