Custom decal install YT video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m Jack...new owner of this truck and having a fun time customizing it.

Enjoy and please let me know what you guys think and take a look at some other mods I’ll be doing in the future.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you made a YouTube video to show the end result of a shop decal install and give them what's basically an ad? Why not just post a picture, and why title it "Decal Install"? I had a shop powder-coat my wheels, all I did was pay them. I didn't make a video titled, "How to powder-coat Gen 2 wheels". Since you asked for opinions, I think that's pretty lame.

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning Sir...Noted and appreciated!

My intentions are to show my experience with this awesome truck and to have fun with it. Also to give any insight to anyone who may have any questions about certain mods I’ll be doing.

Down here and everywhere else is good common practice to give the service industry a “plug” when great service is performed or appreciated. (Not everyone does that) These young men who helped me that day did a fine job, squeezed me in on a Monday to get the job done and explained the process of how to properly affix decals to a painted surface amongst other things such as vehicle body wraps which is trending in car/truck customizations and paint protection. As you can see we all had a good time making this video for you guys. Not all what you see in the media is negative.

How did you like the look of decal on this truck?

thx

Last edited:

Zekjet

Reaction score
On your video you asked how to get your tranny gears to re-display the numbers, just tap one of your paddle shifters to bring it back up. I hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter