Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The bottom line is you don't stand behind your product. You sent a silly email that did nothing more then give myself and others a good laugh. I simply sent you a email asking what the warranty is, obviously there is none. I do live where rust happens, my truck does see water, etc. My suggestion is hit the inside of the caps with a light bead of grease if you live where it rains or snows or if you wash your truck with water.
Sorry if i wasted your buddies time. Just wanted to share my great experience with your customer service.

Wait!!! Vince!!!! What kind of metallurgy wizardry are you talking about??? Are you trying to say that ALUMINUM DOESN'T RUST??? Thats crazy!!!

Surely if that was the case then the rust would have come from the iron hub and not your magic aluminum!

Wow...i guess "retard" was being nice!

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOW this is amazing please tell me more about your reddy/brown aluminium oxide and what magical process you used to create it.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Should have used military grade aluminum.

He did...'Marine grade'

Also Vince, I don't own a set of center caps, but can I get some fo free because I've got rust on my truck? I mean come on bro, can we get some customer service here? :rofl:

This place is stranger than fiction sometimes. I applaud you for calling it like it is Vince.

OP
OP
vince7870

vince7870

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the emails guys, Im glad I had the run I had for both you and I. what started off as making something no one else had for a unique look on my truck turned out to my surprise was also what many wanted. So thank you, it provided a little mod money along the way. The group buys are over. Apparently there is a machinist on the forum who's business was slow enough he decided to start poaching the caps from me. copying is the greatest form of flattery (not!). he's even poached my latest "ford" design. without even a thank you. HaHa . be well Men, and ladies it's been an honor!

Status
Not open for further replies.