Custom cnc machined center caps for method wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Vince, I just picked up a set of Method 105's and was hoping to get a set of your black "SVT" engraved center caps! are you done with this business?

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you are not doing this Vince. I bought some from you a couple of years ago then went a different direction on wheels so another member here bought them from me.

Now I am putting Methods on and need some. :(

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you are not doing this Vince. I bought some from you a couple of years ago then went a different direction on wheels so another member here bought them from me.

Now I am putting Methods on and need some. :(

I have a brand new set I never used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bkelley

Reaction score
What are people using now that the CNCs are not longer available? I've gone through two sets of stock caps now and I'm over it. Gonna paint my hubs flat black for now but would like to have something there to fill the space.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are people using now that the CNCs are not longer available? I've gone through two sets of stock caps now and I'm over it. Gonna paint my hubs flat black for now but would like to have something there to fill the space.

Well I was on the list for the final order that never happened, so I went googling around and came up with this https://www.chiefmachining.com/products/ . I'm guessing this is the fella Vince is talking about.

Debated posting the link here, but since Vince isn't going to make them anymore I guess what's the harm. I ordered a set, will let you know how it goes. Would have rather ordered from the guy who came up with it but can't do that if orders aren't being taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.