Creatures of the Night: Post Run Report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Turf Tamer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to see that beautiful truck of Ricks looking like that, breaking your toys is never fun. Any chance of insurance covering it? I know on my race bike I'm covered as long as its not a timed event.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Neither. I was sane and sober. I simply screwed up. There was no adrenaline pumping. No pack mentality of "must go faster" or anything like that. As Scott pointed out. I quit getting loaded on our Saturday layovers. Limiting myself to 1-2 drinks. In short, I use the runs as a training exercises pushing myself and the truck further each time. I have all intention of racing once I feel my driving abilities are up to par to be competitive. The next 6 months will tell if I go baja racing next year or go NASA AIX. Both require more seat time for me.

The Beast: It will be fixed.

Rick, you are doing great. Especially for someone that did not grow up in the desert. We were really getting into the groove. Sand can suck you up, there is SO much for you to learn. You are getting faster and smoother.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wow...that happened so fast. The cage saved y'all from injury in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing.

Matt

Last edited: