Craven stubby before and after

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the Stubby works great as long as you don't live way out in the boonies with the yokels *cough* Wilson *cough*

krypt0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered one of these earlier today.
Hopefully my truck will arrive at the dealer Monday so I have something to put all these mods on.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was probably the first mod I done to my Raptor, but seriously how many of you really listen to FM radio? (probably should do poll) I only listen to FM when I am in a serious traffic jam. Other then that, it is tune into SIRUS.

Last edited:

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was probably the first mod I done to my Raptor, but seriously how many of you really listen to FM radio? (probably should do poll) I only listen to FM when I am in a serious traffic jam. Other then that, it is tune into SIRUS.

FM radio still exist.....? Sirius radio 24/7

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
i love mine! looks great but i still cringe and then drive way out in the open parking lots at the airport lol good question to ask i guess... how many of you on mid perch make it into parking garages? i know not all are alike height wise but in general i would think we would fit just fine right?! lol

KaneK

Reaction score
I live out in the boonies & reception does suck, but don't really listen to the radio. My only problem is it got sheared off some how?? Was detailing the truck when I noticed it was gone.... Lol