CP-E FMIC input...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad_hartpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m considering installing a FMIC and in my research ran across a unit from CP-E. Does anyone have any experience/input with this product? The goal is to get the most cooling whilst not having to cut or remove pieces from my truck. I’m also interested in the Wagner FMIC if anyone wants to share their experience with their FMIC.
Link to CP-E:
https://www.lethalperformance.com/c...aptor-f-150-fmic-front-mount-intercooler.html

Sorry everyone, I inadvertently originally posted this on the Gen 1 section.

New Nick at JDM

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Chris_S

Reaction score
I looked into the CP-E intercooler a few weeks ago. They advertise a 'bolt-in design', however the instructions they sent me are missing details about removing the stock shutters, etc. When I asked about that part they told me that their truck already had all that removed & that's why it's not in the instructions. I was leery of what else might be undocumented. This might be a great product, but I chose to pass on it due to the lacking documentation and no real test data.

OP
OP
Brad_hartpro

Brad_hartpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
“Their truck already had all that removed”. Wow. That’s an awful answer. Thx for the information. Seems kind of sketchy along with not having any data supporting their products performance. Quoting customers reviews isn’t reliable data a $70k truck owner would tend to trust.