Could be Soon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorhunter

Reaction score
Welll ordered a truck 5/27...shortly there after found out no nav. Talked to the dealer and was gonna wait till 2012. We decided to just order the truck anyways they said they wouldn't mind having one on the lot. Well dealer sent the vin to me since I built it. Called the guys at SVT today and they said it should be here Monday 7/18! I think I might take the truck even though it doesn't have the nav... can't seem to wait any longer! Can't wait to check it out..I mean same truck just no nav should still be awfully fun!

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats (In Advance) - You're going to buy it; You've already made up your mind and just haven't told yourself yet!!!

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Hunter... You've found your ride... That's one VERY shiny penny you'll be holding the keys to. So, you'll have to ask yourself is an overpriced nav radio worth waiting at least four months for??? How do you even know that nav will be back online for early 2012'... I struggled with the same Q's, and in the end settled on "The raptor in hand is worth how many dreams???"...

Friggin love my ride, no regrets...

Just smile as you rev the engine driving off the lot...:drool:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Hunter... You've found your ride... That's one VERY shiny penny you'll be holding the keys to. So, you'll have to ask yourself is an overpriced nav radio worth waiting at least four months for??? How do you even know that nav will be back online for early 2012'... I struggled with the same Q's, and in the end settled on "The raptor in hand is worth how many dreams???"...

Friggin love my ride, no regrets...

Just smile as you rev the engine driving off the lot...:drool:

yeah it's too bad that blue raptors are by far the slowest.

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it's too bad that blue raptors are by far the slowest.

HAAHAAAA Absolute BS... I was just tonight, wondering if FORD screwed up and tuned my ride hot given the OMG response to my right foot...

Slow?? not a chance...

OP
OP
raptorhunter

raptorhunter

Reaction score
ha ha the wife said the same thing..said might as well clean your truck out you know you're gonna get it! Oh yeah just came home from work saw it at the dealer already getting washed oh boy!

OP
OP
raptorhunter

raptorhunter

Reaction score
Well you guys were right! Just got back from the test drive. Man these trucks are every bit as good looking and driving as I have heard! Going tomorrow to do the final paperwork! Can't believe it's finally here!

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im soooooo jealous I have no choice but to wait for the 2012! Its gonna be forever away:suicide:

I'm right here with ya unless someone can find me a '11 SuperCrew Molten Orange with EVERY option inc. Nav

Wanna start doing shots now? December will be here before you know it...
:peace:

OP
OP
raptorhunter

raptorhunter

Reaction score
OH YEAH!!!! Picked her up Monday night and could barely see the road behind the perma-smile! Love it!