Corsa cancels Gen 3 exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While our OEM exhaust is a good fit for the truck (unless it makes sounds like mine does), I was really hoping that Corsa would come through clutch and provide an option. However, I got an email yesterday that said they are pursuing other interests and will not focus any further development efforts into an exhaust for our truck. What a bummer.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While our OEM exhaust is a good fit for the truck (unless it makes sounds like mine does), I was really hoping that Corsa would come through clutch and provide an option. However, I got an email yesterday that said they are pursuing other interests and will not focus any further development efforts into an exhaust for our truck. What a bummer.
I myself don't see this as a loss. Sounds perfectly fine to me.

OP
OP
S

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a borla on my 4Runner years back and it was garbage. Tried to rust itself during the summer, and 1 winter in it looked like it had been on the car for 10 years. Fitment was questionable as well. Never again.

I put a Corsa on my gen 1 Raptor, and it worked great. i"m buying a corsa for my gt350 here next month.

AKSteve

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a borla on my 4Runner years back and it was garbage. Tried to rust itself during the summer, and 1 winter in it looked like it had been on the car for 10 years. Fitment was questionable as well. Never again.
But doesn't Borla make the stock exhausts for Ford? I remember reading that somewhere when I bot a Borla Type S exhaust for my Gen 2. I loved the sound and it held up great.