Corroded valve covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chances are it was hauled on a open semi through salt spray to get down south. I've seen Raptor Rs on the trucks going south, in the salt spray. Might have been yours.

I don't feel bad for the new cars heading north- they are being sentenced to death anyways.

You just can't fathom much much salt they put on the roads up north unless you've lived here for a while.

If you go far enough north they stop with the salt wince it's too cold for it. From Mi to OH though, holy crap...

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2023 built in December. Picked up at dealer in late December. The valve covers are corroded. Looks like salt. Anyone seen this ?
I just went to look at my new truck. Arrived at dealer today. The paint on all the fender bolts has been touched-up. The hood latch is bent . There are some hose connections and other hardware that has obviously been manipulated. How can Ford say this is a new truck when it has been taken apart ?!

So the same truck you looked at in July?

Or are some bot that likes to troll FRF???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter