Cooled Seats w/ 802A?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JamesTabletop

Reaction score
I've seen some conflicting information on whether or not Raptor will offer cooled seats. It's an option I love on the Lariat, so I was hoping it made its way over. Unfortunately, in the specs sheets I see only reference to heat, not cooled, so I'm guessing that Raptor will not have cooled seats. Can anyone provide confirmation? Thanks.

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
I've seen some conflicting information on whether or not Raptor will offer cooled seats. It's an option I love on the Lariat, so I was hoping it made its way over. Unfortunately, in the specs sheets I see only reference to heat, not cooled, so I'm guessing that Raptor will not have cooled seats. Can anyone provide confirmation? Thanks.

Don't know how you couldn't find that. Page 24 of the 2017 F150 Order Guide about 1/3 of the way down and available on the 802A package:

"10-way Power Driver and Passenger Seats with Heat/Cooled and Memory (Power Lumbar Passenger)"

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the seats were pretty good on my Gen 1, but the seats in my 350 are crazy good. Like twice the power. Maybe because it has a V8??? :gayfight: