Considering going widebody

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for chiming in.

So now I am a tad confused. I know I don't want overlays. I also know that I do not want the widest kit I can buy lol. What you posted would be too wide for me and the 40s are too much for daily driving for me. What is the step down from what you just posted?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for chiming in.

So now I am a tad confused. I know I don't want overlays. I also know that I do not want the widest kit I can buy lol. What you posted would be too wide for me and the 40s are too much for daily driving for me. What is the step down from what you just posted?
Those two links I posted have what you want. 2.5" wider (easily taken care of by wheel fitment) and 1.5" rise which will look better if you do a 37 but not 100% necessary.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of McNeil +2 sitting at my buddies shop. I was just going to run the fronts without the rears. But I haven't had the truck in the shop to do it yet. I dont mind the stock setup I have now so on the fence if it will ever happen. I did the pinch seam so don't really rub to much.

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a set of McNeil +2 sitting at my buddies shop. I was just going to run the fronts without the rears. But I haven't had the truck in the shop to do it yet. I dont mind the stock setup I have now so on the fence if it will ever happen. I did the pinch seam so don't really rub to much.
Can you post yours so I can see how it looks?