Confirmed build dates for "for stock" Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my dealer. He confirmed that he has build dates for two Raptors in the week of 8/24 and he's hoping he'll have a build date for me next week. He said the only difference between my order and the "for stock" Raptor is theirs has a moonroof and that if it got to the lot before my order I could have it. Whattya guys think? Take a first run truck with an option I didn't intend on getting or just wait for mine?

Josh

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yep, it's all in how impatient you are. If all the other stuff is the same besides the moon roof, why not?

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm SUPER impatient lol, but if their gonna charge me an extra $995 for the sunroof that I don't really want anyway I might have to wait depending on when mine gets scheduled. If he says same price... Different story! :rockit:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
See if he'll split the difference with you and charge you 50% on the moon roof maybe?

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well considering I paid MSRP he does have some room to work with me... I'll see what I can do heh.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You say you can wait now, but honestly when it comes in and all it takes is $1000, you'll be there for that truck instead of the wait. Plus you can probably haggle him down some.

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I CAN'T wait, thats the problem! I'll try the meet me halfway approach and see what happens... :lol2:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Just gonna go ahead and say it, because I know what's going to happen regardless....

Congrats on getting your Raptor a few weeks early! :troll3: