Confirmed build dates for "for stock" Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This may be way out there...:whymewhyme:
but since there is not that many changes from 2012 trucks, why all the fit and finish crap?? Line should be good to go! so we have differant lights, color and maybe new wheels.... And yes, I am from MFG background....:lol2:

OSP

thats why its only 10 days!

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Considering Im in the been there done that club...

One word of advice (or advise as some say)

Dont get in any hurry. Period. It'll get there when its finished. Its probably going to take a while. Id be suprised if any special order Raptor shows before the new year.

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm SUPER impatient lol, but if their gonna charge me an extra $995 for the sunroof that I don't really want anyway I might have to wait depending on when mine gets scheduled. If he says same price... Different story! :rockit:
Jump on it, but consider this! ;
Sunroofs are nice for many reasons. A con (not really) when they suck is hitting puddles forgetting to close it! Lmdo! A real con that I found with the sunroof is the heat when it's closed during 95+ temps, sun beating down. Not by much but enough to matter when it matters. When I rode in my buddies base Raptor (no sunroof), the roof tended to absorb the heat much better rather than my glass/sunroof and "slider" closed. As soon as I would turn off my AC, gets hot QUICK, about 30 seconds to a minute. My buddies, about 2-3 minutes to get warm. Thats to the point of being uncomfortable. It just takes my AC running about a bar higher to account for his coolness Kept in the cab during the same conditions. To some this might not be a biggy but for the ones relying on that AC, I would suggest no Sunroof. Nobody posted this info so I tried my theory out and figured might help

Last edited:

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installing an Air Blue 80 tint to the sunroof, should suffice. It really helps with heat. I will be installing that on my sunroof and front windshield.

Air Blue 80

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Yea, tint was my next option.....think I will give these guys a call though. Doesn't bother me too bad, something else to add to the mod LiSt for sure!
Thanks!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, I just think having a sunroof is great a times. My wife has a sunroof on her Volvo and yes heat does like to stay up there causing me to complain about heat every time, granted we do live in Las Vegas and its hot as shit balls. Lol im 6' and she's 5'1 so she doesn't have that problem.
After the install on her sunroof it's noticeably better!

- Hector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup, I just think having a sunroof is great a times. My wife has a sunroof on her Volvo and yes heat does like to stay up there causing me to complain about heat every time, granted we do live in Las Vegas and its hot as shit balls. Lol im 6' and she's 5'1 so she doesn't have that problem.
After the install on her sunroof it's noticeably better!

- Hector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet, thanks!

'12 Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
'08 SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80+ GPS

bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actual order from my dealer. Priority 11 (better than 99!)

Anyone make heads or tails of anything else it's saying?

OP
OP
J0shM1lls

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another sad friday has come and gone. Spoke with my dealer late in the afternoon yesterday and he said that there still hasnt been any build dates handed out for customer orders. So that means another week of trying to distract myself from the wait! Ugghh!

Josh