conceal and carry holster for console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was curious if anyone with a conceal and carry has mounted a holster inside console of the raptor. I found a nice holster for it but was curious if anyone else has done it.

tom_duengel

Reaction score
Safes for Your Ford's Console (Plus Coupon Code)

Thanks for the kind words, Linexsa.

Raptor2012, if you're interested in a Console Vault for your truck, please visit us at www.consolevault.com. If you enter in the coupon code RAPTOR during checkout, you'll receive $10 off your Console Vault for your Ford, plus free shipping (this will save you $26).

If you're interested in any of our other products, it will also provide you at least $10 off our wall safes, gun transporters, and other cool gadgets for your truck and home.

Truck on, friends.

Double Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my Titan, I mounted an old Blackhawk SERPA holster that I had gathering dust in my box-o-holsters. Worked great for my Glock 19 and was the perfect use for a holster that I otherwise wouldn't have considered using for anything else. It was anchored inside the center console using three very coarse-thread screws run through the plastic inner wall of the console.

The Raptor's console doesn't appear to be a double-walled design, so I haven't tried it with this truck yet.

LVdezertdawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a console vault in mine over a year ago and love it. It is an easy install. I now carry about anything in there with confidence. Easy in and out.