Come on ford, wtf?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

porsche332

Reaction score
From what a friend at a Ford dealer told me when he looked to see what their ordering system said.:
There is order dates showing for 7/18 and 8/15. There is also build dates for 9/26, 10/18 and 11/21. Granted it's hard to say which if any pertain to the raptor.

Trust me when I tell you the 18th will not be opening day for the Raptors.

MXrider38

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was betting I would guess the 18th is for regular f150 and the 8/15 order date would be raptors. Hard to really say. I'm just relaying the dates I was told. Which somewhat fall in line.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was betting I would guess the 18th is for regular f150 and the 8/15 order date would be raptors. Hard to really say. I'm just relaying the dates I was told. Which somewhat fall in line.

The North American PR guy for Ford specifically said raptor orders open later this month. So I'm hoping July 18th. all this secrecy is quite annoying tho, making everyone on here on edge lol

FordFanStan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no secrecy going on! These threads are hysterical. Ford has not told you a release date probably because they are still confirming and verifying vehicle specs during/after lots of testing, production and manufacturing capacity, order fulfillment dates, etc. A corporation like Ford cannot just go out on a limb and guess dates and throw them out there to the public. They gave a tentative time period and now everyone is getting their ******* in a bunch lmao.

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trust me when I tell you the 18th will not be opening day for the Raptors.

I dont know why everyone is arguing over the order date because a Ford Rep confirmed its "later this month".

Let me repeat that, a Ford rep CONFIRMED its "later this month".

Need it again? Its LATER THIS MONTH.

Later this month.

Proof, with -9:59 left the guy from ford confirms ordering will be open later this month.

Watch the damn video

Later this month.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I dont know why everyone is arguing over the order date because a Ford Rep confirmed its "later this month".

Did the Ford Rep sleep with the same girl who once slept with a guy that talked to another guy who knew someone that spoke with somebody at a U2 concert where this dude talked about the Raptor and gave all the great specs we have been waiting for?