COBB tuning Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pnoob2

Reaction score
quick question, if I already have downpipes will it hurt the truck to run stage 1 maps? Basically will I be running lean due to the increased air flow?

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Downpipes = no increase in horsepower = no increase in turbo outlet flow = no change over stock.

If you want to make a few ponies get a quality catback with high flow resonator.

quick question, if I already have downpipes will it hurt the truck to run stage 1 maps? Basically will I be running lean due to the increased air flow?

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any idea on pricing for the Stage 2? Will there be a TCM tune? Is there an update list we can get on for the FMIC (besides stalking y'alls Instagram and/or this thread)?

HERE is our email list that will keep you informed of new product releases. I don't have any details on pricing just yet. There will not be a TCM tune initially but that functionality is in the works.

We haven't tested that so I can't say for sure. Different DPs (catless for instance) could potentially lead to issues. I wouldn't recommend adding them using the Stage 1 map.

Kyle@COBB

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
HERE is our email list that will keep you informed of new product releases. I don't have any details on pricing just yet. There will not be a TCM tune initially but that functionality is in the works.

We haven't tested that so I can't say for sure. Different DPs (catless for instance) could potentially lead to issues. I wouldn't recommend adding them using the Stage 1 map.

Kyle@COBB
Are we on the mailing list after we register our access port?

pnoob2

Reaction score
Still debating on down pipes ... when is the Cobb ic coming out ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk