GEN 2 Climate Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragonta2z

Reaction score
Auto is meant to regulate your specified temperature. It will adjust the vents and fan speed as needed to maintain the selected temperature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KEPSTANG

Reaction score
If you want to maintain the set temperature but have the fan blow at a higher rate, adjust the fan manually to the desired volume. I do this sometimes just to have more circulation when I get into the truck when I have been outside and then hit the auto button again once I am comfortable.

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
whats going to be really cool is in a few years cars will just detect us being uncomfortable and really have auto climate control.

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turn the temp to the lowest setting. If that doesn't work, refer to owners manual.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
whats going to be really cool is in a few years cars will just detect us being uncomfortable and really have auto climate control.

I’ll be more impressed when the truck detects my discomfort and changes the weather conditions outside to suit my particular mood.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
the difference is what im talking about will actually be a reality in the future:ROFLJest:

I think my preferred reality would be much more satisfying though.

There’s already hints of technology along the lines of your post coming into the market place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc