Chronicles of buying a used SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diablo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sherlock Holmes away and bring back your findings. Let's see what the previous owner was able to f$&k up in 58k miles. I'm sure I've done worse with less in my Honda Civic days. Looks pretty good/stock in the pictures so far.
And welcome to FRF! I'm not a truck guy either, I just like sitting up higher than most so I can see who my copenhagen lands on...
Honda Civic? I knew a girl that dipped Copenhagen and drove a Civic.....are you in Arkansas?

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
3- Bed Cover
3a. Its appears to be 1in to short (that's what she said)
3b. I'm not sure where the drainage tubes ends and if there is any corrosion.

I'm honestly afraid to pull the cover off and investigate into the mounted rail system.
What brand is the bed cover? Looks like it may have slipped to far forward in the mounting clamps. Strange the drain tubes are in the rear by the tail gate, my Bakflip are in the front of the bed.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found many similar issues in the months after I purchased my truck. Mainly a bunch of rock chips and deep scratches that I didn't notice during inspection. Luckily I caught those and touched them up before rust began forming. The PO also had front lights drilled into the frame/bumper that was starting to rust so I removed those and sprayed fluid film for the time being. Might have to hit it with some POR next year. Interested to see what else you find down the road!