Check out these mud flaps!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
Do you guys know of a mud flap that works for tires that run a different off-set other than the stocks? My Method wheels stick out quite a fair bit (zero off-set) and I'm just skeptical that regular mud flaps would 'catch' all the crud that's being flung up?

I uave vortex mudflaps i think they are called. With the hostage wheels mine stick out bout inch to inch and half each side from stock. The mudflaps do good work keeping all shit off door handles and everything else. I just have the flaps flush with fender flares.

OP
OP
twlhunter65

twlhunter65

Reaction score
We had drizzle and wet roads all day yesterday and no spray on the truck at all. I can't believe it's spotless!! They work perfect and are very flexable so no worries offroading or deep in snow.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We had drizzle and wet roads all day yesterday and no spray on the truck at all. I can't believe it's spotless!! They work perfect and are very flexable so no worries offroading or deep in snow.

awesome man thanks for the info on dilemma i have now is do i get the plain black on or the word raptor written in white ....you have convinced me that these are for me though thank you

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I say get a logo on them, either Raptor or Fox to tie them into the truck and more of a factory equipped look than a pepboys universal one.