Check Engine light after 1st oil change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help. Are you in Toronto as well? That would be great.

Yes, I feel like a rookie lol...even know I own an 800 AWHP R35 GTR as well. Live and learn right. It was my buddy at the shop who forgot to push the dip stick back in. I gave him the gears in good fun about it.

Yes, I’m in the 6ix. PM me if you need to.

Crosby

Reaction score
just google fumoto valve and there are plenty of options to buy on line. Sweat setup for oil changes, so you only have to take off the small skid plate opening and then drain the oil directly into a container. Super easy install

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just google fumoto valve and there are plenty of options to buy on line. Sweat setup for oil changes, so you only have to take off the small skid plate opening and then drain the oil directly into a container. Super easy install

They've upgraded the line. I ended up with a F137N instead of a F107N. It's supposed to have a higher flow rate. Otherwise it's the same.

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I’m in the 6ix. PM me if you need to.
Another Update, The CEL has disappeared. All is clear and the truck is happy. The Raptor ECU is very sensitive to have picked up on the loose dip stick and throw a CEL. Good monitoring I suppose.

Lesson learnt on oil changes with this truck. The Fumoto valve is going on next oil change.

dc1gator

Reaction score
A common mistake by a novice is to NOT remove the old gasket. A double gasket will cause an oil leak. Glad that wasn't your problem.