Chase rack.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It looks like it swings down over the tires and locks into ace and holds the cases down!! That's pretty cool design but I'm sure it's about a 2K rack!

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's a SWEET looking Rack!

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Any side pics???
Ford Raptor Utility Bed Storage System
raptor_svt_chase_rack.png

f150_raptor_light_rack.png

truck_tie_downs1.png

modular_bed_storage_ford_raptor.png

f150_bed_storage.png

bed_storage_f150.png

can that fit with a tire gate?

yes with no issue, it is completely inside of the bed, and we are willing to make changes to fit your needs.
Do the pads that look like they are holding the cases down move up and down?

yes, they adjust, there is a nut welded into the tubing and a lock nut to tighten down after you have them adjusted properly.

It looks like it swings down over the tires and locks into ace and holds the cases down!! That's pretty cool design but I'm sure it's about a 2K rack!

There are actually multiple locks on this to prevent anyone from walking away with your pricey gear. The wheels have rods going through them with locks, as well as the straps, the rods cannot be accessed unless the middle piece is unlocked and lifted to access the jack and gas can area. [but if you don't feel the need for those items we can build a different way to fit your needs]. There is a separate arm that folds down and lock's in the pelican case and batteries, with the adjustable bump stop pads to help ensure there is no movement when going down a trail at speed.

Additionally plenty of light mount options can be added, as well as mounts for gps antenna's and race radio or cb antenna's. We really focused on keeping it low to the top of the truck knowing some people park in the garage, and less to get hung up on, we have seen some that are 8-10" off the roof of the truck, a possible point to get hung up when going down a trail. We tried to think of just about everything. Oh I almost forgot it is 100% bolt in, and can be removed in a matter of minutes if you need to use your bed, and no holes to drill in the truck to mount it.

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford Raptor Utility Bed Storage System
raptor_svt_chase_rack.png

f150_raptor_light_rack.png

truck_tie_downs1.png

modular_bed_storage_ford_raptor.png

f150_bed_storage.png

bed_storage_f150.png

yes with no issue, it is completely inside of the bed, and we are willing to make changes to fit your needs.

yes, they adjust, there is a nut welded into the tubing and a lock nut to tighten down after you have them adjusted properly.

There are actually multiple locks on this to prevent anyone from walking away with your pricey gear. The wheels have rods going through them with locks, as well as the straps, the rods cannot be accessed unless the middle piece is unlocked and lifted to access the jack and gas can area. [but if you don't feel the need for those items we can build a different way to fit your needs]. There is a separate arm that folds down and lock's in the pelican case and batteries, with the adjustable bump stop pads to help ensure there is no movement when going down a trail at speed.

Additionally plenty of light mount options can be added, as well as mounts for gps antenna's and race radio or cb antenna's. We really focused on keeping it low to the top of the truck knowing some people park in the garage, and less to get hung up on, we have seen some that are 8-10" off the roof of the truck, a possible point to get hung up when going down a trail. We tried to think of just about everything. Oh I almost forgot it is 100% bolt in, and can be removed in a matter of minutes if you need to use your bed, and no holes to drill in the truck to mount it.

Price? Any forum discounts? What's the lead time?

Thanks.

NVM...found it on your website. Does that price include all the light mounts pictured above?

Thanks.

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I want this rack badly, but my truck needs to get here first.
call us, lets get one going for you, we don't want want your new raptor to naked when it gets there, I'll even make you a package deal if you want some bumpers to.
It is very sharp looking.

thank you

Price? Any forum discounts? What's the lead time?

Thanks.

NVM...found it on your website. Does that price include all the light mounts pictured above?

Thanks.

light mounts yes, we just need to know what lights you want to use.
We will honor a 10% forum discount, which should help cover the shipping. :waytogo:
3-5 week lead time right now on the bed storage systems, but if your going to havok at the hills, we can push it forward