Change Color of “Mood Lights” Using Sync 3??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change the color and brightness? I searched through all the menus and couldn’t find the submenu where to change on the Nav screen or the Gauge screen.... I want to change the mood lights to Red.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can’t change the color through Sync. Not sure if you can with Forscan. Brightness is adjusted by using the dim control for the cabin interior.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can’t change the color through Sync. Not sure if you can with Forscan. Brightness is adjusted by using the dim control for the cabin interior.
On the 18 at least, you can forscan the menu to appear, but it does nothing unless you change all of the lighting components to what was used in the 2017 trucks. There are several threads that describe this and the part numbers needed to make the changes.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure of the 2018, but on a '19 the brightness is changed on the same screen as the audio, vehicle settings I believe. The color cannot be changed w/o changing LEDs

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep, My wife's Platinum Explorer will change interior colors as would my Platinum Expedition, but not my 2019 Raptor

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, My wife's Platinum Explorer will change interior colors as would my Platinum Expedition, but not my 2019 Raptor
I also had a Platinum Expedition and Platinum Explorer. I miss not being able to change the color. I wanted to set them to orange, but seems like too much work to change everything over to 17 parts.