Cerberos's silver Scab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Cerberos

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
*Subscribes* :) Awesome work and great ideas!

Thanks!

Next up are my brakes. I've got custom rotors built and sitting in the shop along with new bads, fluid and brake lines.

I'll start with just the rotors and pads. Once I'm comfortable with what, if any, performance gains those changes provide, I'll move on to brake fluid and, eventually, brake lines.

My goal is to try and narrow down where the opportunity is for real performance gains vs. cool factor. A couple of very knowledgeable individuals have convinced me that the stock calipers have way more performance capabilities than I want to give them credit for. I also do not want to run 18" rims just for the sake of a big brake kit.

Mike Hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you must have a light kit that looks factory in your plans. Let us know if you plan to fill those holes.

Light Kit.jpg

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Badass build! I plan to vinyl my hood and roof but probably not until the spring.

Looking forward to more pictures and what your going to do next sfun_eating_girl.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cerberos

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got some free time and installed a set of Dawson's (Raptor Retrofit) incredible headlights. I went with a relatively simple build, LS460 50w ballast with 5000K Osram CBI bulbs. Dawson painted the bezel and shroud gray to match the Ford grille. He also blacked out the turn signal and reflector. And to add a bit flare, he added in the Raptor Retrofit logo in orange to match the accent trim on my truck.

My goal was to have the lights blend into the grille for a more uniform look. They turned out exactly as I envisioned. Thank you Dawson!

Attention to detail and build quality is exceptional and, best of all, I can see at night! Believe me, here in the Pacific Northwest with all the rain, fog and inclement weather, that's not always an easy task.

Excuse the poor pictures, but it's been a very wet Memorial Day. Better photos will follow...

RaptorRetrofit2_zps16f4bda5.jpg

RaptorRetrofit1_zps25042609.jpg

Last edited:

BKwizzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck is the ****.... I am also from Portland, Tigard to be exact and would love to get together to look at your rig in person. I really like that radar install? Do you own a shop in town? I'm looking for a experienced shop for mine. Keep up the great work and lets hit some local trails soon....

GO Ducks...just in case your a Beavers fan.