Carbon Fiber

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Anyone put any of the carbon fiber exterior pieces on their trucks? Looking for real world experience not opinions.
Thank youa
Do Fenders, Bedsides, hoodvent, sidevents and b pillars count?

if so, yes, I do have "carbon fiber exterior pieces" on my truck. My truck gets used like a truck. Yes, CF will spider just like fiberglass if it gets hit hard enough. ( even if you linex the underside and run PPF on top)

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do Fenders, Bedsides, hoodvent, sidevents and b pillars count?

if so, yes, I do have "carbon fiber exterior pieces" on my truck. My truck gets used like a truck. Yes, CF will spider just like fiberglass if it gets hit hard enough. ( even if you linex the underside and run PPF on top)

Pics? Who did you get the cf pieces from? Easy to install?

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Pics? Who did you get the cf pieces from? Easy to install?

I have a full build thread with tons of pics.

I got mine from Robby woods ( fenders and bedsides) which were manufacturered for robby by fiberwerx.

The accent pieces are from Icon composites.

Easy is relative, but I didnt find any of the installs particularly challenging.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a full build thread with tons of pics.

I got mine from Robby woods ( fenders and bedsides) which were manufacturered for robby by fiberwerx.

The accent pieces are from Icon composites.

Easy is relative, but I didnt find any of the installs particularly challenging.
Would you be so kind as to point me to it. Ty