Carbon fenders installed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I give you credit for doing something that no one from GEN2 crowd has done. Come on guys its totally new shit. He is at the first stage. There is lot more to just putting wider fenders on this truck we all know that and the OP does too.

No need for bashing, its not like he is slamming it down and putting air ride suspension on it , to make it dance. Lets wait and see

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is FRF everyone needs to keep their Shit Shields up.

1xto50.jpg

But don't shoot arrows at pioneers otherwise they'll leave and no one can learn from them (and decide if what they're doing has value for them).

1xto31.jpg

Corrected:

1xto78.jpg

Mbling52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it'll look pretty damn sick once it's done, it'll need some touching up on details but thats part of building out a car. Always loved that style, although its not really my preference since its not that practical for a DD. Keep us posted on your progress I'm interested to see what you do

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Aluminum inner liners wouldn't be that tough to fab. There are some vids on youtube to get you started. The rear bedsides aren't really all that difficult either. Again, youtube can help. I'm not bashing a damn thing on this build and agree once it's done, it will look decent. Just providing some feedback based on experiences. Regardless what your RZR experience is though, you're gonna want to get that sealed up sooner than later, IMO.

OP
OP
W

waldoaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to have them done eventually. And yes my shop will fab some up.

Aluminum inner liners wouldn't be that tough to fab. There are some vids on youtube to get you started. The rear bedsides aren't really all that difficult either. Again, youtube can help. I'm not bashing a damn thing on this build and agree once it's done, it will look decent. Just providing some feedback based on experiences. Regardless what your RZR experience is though, you're gonna want to get that sealed up sooner than later, IMO.