Carbon fenders installed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waldoaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to doing the fenders and a few other things to it. Waiting for everything else to get delivered. :/

Yes, the stock wheels look too small and offset is horrible with these fenders. The 37" tires and new wheels will set it off!

File%20Oct%2017%204%2021%2014%20PM_zpsy4qocc4d.jpg

File%20Oct%2017%204%2020%2012%20PM_zps3ha8khav.jpg

File%20Oct%2017%204%2020%2043%20PM_zpsjzhwztzs.jpg

OP
OP
W

waldoaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No sir. Unless you can fab up your own. Lol. If your scared to get some mud in there then I don't recommend you add these. My old jeep rubicon didn't have neither and never had issues. You can secure your wires with tape and ties to your frame.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look, I'm not sure how much off roading you're going to do and what type. But a rock thrown into that area at 100mph is gonna tear some shit up. I'd definitely look into some protection for the fragile stuff like the backs of your headlights. Those things stick out so far that I'd worry about just anything plastic under the hood. But hey, it's your truck. Gonna have to see the wheel/tire combo you come up with before I pass judgment on the looks. Have you thought about eventually doing the rear fenders as well to even the look out?

OP
OP
W

waldoaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from. The truck is not done yet. I was not even going to post it yet, but somone asked about the fenders.

I'm not the first one to do these fenders and all off-road sponsored guys have these and beat the truck more than I ever will. That's how I was able to order these. It sure how long the wait is right now.

These are not for everyone. There are simple fender flare option out there now to retain stock appearance. But if you want big tires and/or wide rims then this is the way to go.

And yes, if a rock breaks something then guess I'll have to pay to fix it. My rzr has way more wires and exposure then this and I never had Problems.

Also the headlights would not get damaged because there are covered by panels inside of fender. Only thing I can see getting damaged are wires so just make sure to secure them and away from tires and you should be Golden.

I'll post my final build once I finish it. It's a waiting game with parts for these raptors right now. Lol. My light bar is scheduled to ship later in the month. /:

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

And to answer your question about rear then right now no. The rear requires pretty much cutting it all up to make the new fender fit. Not sure I am capable of that just yet. Gonna try some other option first. Maybe next year I'll get the guts to tear the rear up. Right now I'm just trying to get it looking big and mean. Not gonna be off-road getting wild. That's what the rzr is for. Lol. Will not hurt as much to mess up my rzr over this.

t2w

Reaction score
how is fitment and finish? you leaving then unpainted or going to color match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk