Carbon fenders installed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBQPorkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What offset are you going to use on the front? Obviously you cant run the same in the back due to the stock bedsides.

crash457

I'm Batman
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fit looks horrible. The lines at the door are way off. It looks like it's bowed out in the front by the headlight. Also, do you plan to trim the bumper? That looks like a tire killer.

File%20Oct%2017%204%2021%2014%20PM_zpsy4qocc4d.jpg

OP
OP
W

waldoaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once I finish guys then I'lll decide what to do. Everyone has different tastes and different views. It will all come together. Either you love it or hate it. Stay tuned. Next post will be once it's done.

For those asking.
They are fiberwerx fenders. The same ones on the daberti raptor and ones you see on many Baja racers trucks.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Yes it's these. Bingo

I recently saw this picture I really liked on IG and saved it. I think it's a bad ass look. Seems to be the same fenders as yours.

2017-10-18_0921.png

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
So if you're going for the look in that IG picture I'm guessing you're planning on going with big wheels (20+ and 12 wide) with a mega offset like -44 or some crazy shit, would that be accurate?

OP
OP
W

waldoaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give me time. Everything for these trucks is on backorder. Will play with offsets but even a -19 offset is too tucked in for these fenders unless I do wider tires.

I don't have all your answers. These are newer trucks and newer aftermarket parts.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

That is what he is running. Have seen other run smaller offsets with these, but yes it has to be more aggressive than stock to look good. As you can see by the stock wheels in picture. Lol eats them right up.

Either way, wheels are either on back order or have to move ordered for aggressive offsets. Going to try a couple combos and see what I like best.

So if you're going for the look in that IG picture I'm guessing you're planning on going with big wheels (20+ and 12 wide) with a mega offset like -44 or some crazy shit, would that be accurate?