cant get an alignment at dealer.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just found out that my dealer cant do alignments on raptors... so basically they sell a truck they cant work on... off to find some place that can.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do they just not have an alignment rack, or is it cause the tires stick off about 2 inches on both sides?

OP
OP
F

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alignments are covered for the fist 12,000 miles for free.... so they must have a alignment shop to send you too..

i told them why i needed it. midperch. and they said i would have to pay for it.

Do they just not have an alignment rack, or is it cause the tires stick off about 2 inches on both sides?

they said there laisors arnt set up for it... said it was to wide but i went down to the local firestone and they did it no problem

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, are their alignment guys new off the street? Any alignment rack worth it's weight in salt has adjustable lasers capable of checking any vehicle that will fit between the posts

BABaracus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i told them why i needed it. midperch. and they said i would have to pay for it.

they said there laisors arnt set up for it... said it was to wide but i went down to the local firestone and they did it no problem

What city if the Firestone? I'm trying to get their lifetime alignment for 160. But they were not sure if it fit in their rack here in Downey, CA

OP
OP
F

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What city if the Firestone? I'm trying to get their lifetime alignment for 160. But they were not sure if it fit in their rack here in Downey, CA

leominster Massachusetts took 2 people to line it up to get it on the rack.

i was to cheep to pay for the lifetime alignment probily should have but i didnt.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Wow, are their alignment guys new off the street? Any alignment rack worth it's weight in salt has adjustable lasers capable of checking any vehicle that will fit between the posts

no and the man at the desk is a great guy and he knows his shit. i stop by on a weekly basis just to shoot the shit with him. and there the only place i would ever trust having my truck worked on with me not watching

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The rack itself is probably too narrow to fit the raptor on, not the heads. I know both of our hunters we used were tight with my truck.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, I've had mine on a rack and the tires stuck off over 2 inches on both sides, but I was still able to do the alignment check on it, from what he said it sounded like the truck fit on the rack, but their alignment machine wasn't capable of adjusting to check the alignment

BABaracus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went to the Firestone 10 min away and got it done. Called him and told him the one next door couldn't do it and he laughed and said he had done several Raptors after perch adjustment on his machine and that it's the same machine. Finished in 30min. Lifetime adjustment for 169 out the door. He said beat it up all I want and bring it in he doesn't care.