Canceled my 2022 order today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M60gunr

Reaction score
After waiting as patiently as possible for 8 months, I made the decision today to cancel my order. As much as I am very displeased with Ford at this point, My Gen1 is still in immaculate condition and has plenty of life left. I will be keeping her until I'm ready to give Dodge my business and order my TRX. Good luck to all still waiting for build dates/delivery. RIP Order #5666:(

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are these posts even real? Seems like a bunch of crybabies. Talk about first world problems. “Oh i couldnt get my 85k vehicle fast enough so im going to order a 100k vehicle and wait another 6 months.
Esp when time and time again other forum members have indicated the ordering process on the TRX side isn't exactly stellar either...

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Esp when time and time again other forum members have indicated the ordering process on the TRX side isn't exactly stellar either...
Maybe to begin with, but now you can go almost anywhere and get an allocation for a TRX and get it at MSRP or even below invoice and have it within 12 weeks. Here in MN, dealers are basically begging would be raptor owners to consider a TRX. Going to be a really saturated market, which is perfectly fine cuz I definitely wouldn't mind taking a flyer someday on a $50k TRX if the Raptor R is priced so outrageously out of my budget (I fear starting price of > 100k without options).. and adm.

RaptorND

Reaction score
Maybe to begin with, but now you can go almost anywhere and get an allocation for a TRX and get it at MSRP or even below invoice and have it within 12 weeks. Here in MN, dealers are basically begging would be raptor owners to consider a TRX. Going to be a really saturated market, which is perfectly fine cuz I definitely wouldn't mind taking a flyer someday on a $50k
TRX if the Raptor R is priced so outrageously out of my budget (I fear starting price of > 100k without options).. and adm.

I’m in Illinois. Msrp trx dealer has contacted me a few times if I was interested in ordering.