2022 to 2023 Order Conversion Discussion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if pointed out elsewhere. But Co Pilot 360 tech has flavors and the 23 MY Raptor seems to only include the standard 360 2.0 flavor. The 360 'Assist' Flavor which includes adaptive cruise, maybe intelligent, is not available. Can anyone confirm or deny this?? No adaptive cruise for MY 23? Possibly due to chip shortage issues. It appears this was available on the 21-22 MY but they do not list this adaptive cruise no longer in the 23 MY order guide under Raptor Trim. Also why is the foldable storage an option and if you don't opt for this what do you get?
I would chalk that up as just inconsistencies in labeling for 23 and the Raptor being the odd one for that system. Can’t imagine that adaptive cruise wouldn’t be included if there’s lane centering etc. - my base 2021 has adaptive with the speed sign recognition.

I’m guessing Ford can’t label it as 360 2.0 active or assist since there isn’t Bluecruise for Raptors and park assist isn’t activated / functional (despite saying it was a feature).

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would chalk that up as just inconsistencies in labeling for 23 and the Raptor being the odd one for that system. Can’t imagine that adaptive cruise wouldn’t be included if there’s lane centering etc. - my base 2021 has adaptive with the speed sign recognition.

I’m guessing Ford can’t label it as 360 2.0 active or assist since there isn’t Bluecruise for Raptors and park assist isn’t activated / functional (despite saying it was a feature).
That's good to hear. Now it's a wait to see.

ape318

Reaction score
Hell, I’ve been waiting since October 2021. Just got cancelled and reordered for a 2023 MY. And the price has jumped almost $5k. Has anyone had any experience with the Ford employee discount? My brother works for Ford and us going to try and add me to his plan. What kind of discount can we get on a Raptor?

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, I’ve been waiting since October 2021. Just got cancelled and reordered for a 2023 MY. And the price has jumped almost $5k. Has anyone had any experience with the Ford employee discount? My brother works for Ford and us going to try and add me to his plan. What kind of discount can we get on a Raptor?
Good luck getting a discount on a raptor lmao

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None probably