Canada Raptor Gen 3 Orders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, did they give you a production week?
Dont have mine yet, i was given a build date of 09/30 the last time I checked with FP.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t get mine, Im told by Kelowna dealer Ford won’t be picking up their remaining orders, so basically they only getting 3-4 units originally promised 16.
Im on their list for 2022 now.
I got myself 2021 limited PowerBoost for now, Nice truck for sure.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t get mine, Im told by Kelowna dealer Ford won’t be picking up their remaining orders, so basically they only getting 3-4 units originally promised 16.
Im on their list for 2022 now.
I got myself 2021 limited PowerBoost for now, Nice truck for sure.
Oh damn, hopefully you're top of the list for 22.
How are you liking the powerboost?

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh damn, hopefully you're top of the list for 22.
How are you liking the powerboost?
Yes it sucks but 2022’s will be here soon, I’m on their top 2 list.
honestly I’m loving the powerboost it’s all luxury feel compare to raptor which is more of a badass.
its fast (numbers are almost identical to raptor) and the gas mileage is great. When I look at trip details more than 30% of total driving is electric. I haven’t gone through a full tank but others who have it claim over 1100kms per tank.

jikjak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, I wish the Raptor came with that engine!
Please keep us posted on when 22 order banks open here in Canada.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes it sucks but 2022’s will be here soon, I’m on their top 2 list.
honestly I’m loving the powerboost it’s all luxury feel compare to raptor which is more of a badass.
its fast (numbers are almost identical to raptor) and the gas mileage is great. When I look at trip details more than 30% of total driving is electric. I haven’t gone through a full tank but others who have it claim over 1100kms per tank.
when I keyed on my truck, it said 1100 km. I can confirm this.

It only went ~700km or so. That was with the 87 octane, dealer filled with. I kind of drove hard on it occasionally too. I'm averaging about 17L/100km right now, with 87 octane.

I refilled once, and put 87 again. My next fill up, I might try 93 and reset the distance and and economy, and see what my numbers are, maybe even add an octane booster to get it to 100 octane.

OP
OP
R

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when I keyed on my truck, it said 1100 km. I can confirm this.

It only went ~700km or so. That was with the 87 octane, dealer filled with. I kind of drove hard on it occasionally too. I'm averaging about 17L/100km right now, with 87 octane.

I refilled once, and put 87 again. My next fill up, I might try 93 and reset the distance and and economy, and see what my numbers are, maybe even add an octane booster to get it to 100 octane.
I exclusively ran 94 octane in my Gen 2 and will do the same on my Gen 3. $100k + super truck…