Can’t decide on what colour to order…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Canada we have to wait until Oct 10th for our order banks to open up. I am placing a 24 Raptor R order and can’t decide on the colour.

I’m interested in the shelter green but it’s a lot of money to spend to order a truck having never seen the colour in person. My second choice is black or AMB…..

Has anyone seen the shelter green in person?

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Honestly, I see Shelter Green as being a one and done color. It would be my last choice from the palette.

OP
OP
2024RaptorR_NOVA

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I see Shelter Green as being a one and done color. It would be my last choice from the palette.
That’s my concern, I like how it’s Raptor exclusive, and that it’s different but I don’t want it to just be a fad right now or get overplayed. I know if I saw one in person I could make up my mind but all the photos I see make it look very different.

JD05

Reaction score
Always hard without seeing it. But I would guess the Green would be a rare color if that's what you want. If I got another I would probably go black, but I don't like major color differences on the fender flares.

OP
OP
2024RaptorR_NOVA

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always hard without seeing it. But I would guess the Green would be a rare color if that's what you want. If I got another I would probably go black, but I don't like major color differences on the fender flares.
I’m the same way, that’s why I went grey with my Gen 2. There is some contrast with the shelter green but it’s not as bad as silver/red/whites

JD05

Reaction score
I’m the same way, that’s why I went grey with my Gen 2. There is some contrast with the shelter green but it’s not as bad as silver/red/whites
I also think if you're into doing paint work the green could offer up some really unique options. It's all about what someone likes but the green with PTM flares would look really good in my opinion, the black flows really well but maybe a full PTM in green with the skid black also. My gen 3 is white and I did a bunch of paint work, for whatever reason white and black or dark flares just doesn't work for me.
20230912_115859.jpg

Last edited: