Cam Phaser Repair Parts List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F1nalized

Reaction score
I have done some searching here but I can't find what I am looking for exactly. Is there a complete list of all the parts that need to be and should be replaced when doing the cam phaser repair yourself? I don't have a rattle, yet, but I wanted to start getting everything together that I would need for when that day does come. Also, is there any specialty tools I should grab also?

vudu_raptor

Reaction score
I have done some searching here but I can't find what I am looking for exactly. Is there a complete list of all the parts that need to be and should be replaced when doing the cam phaser repair yourself? I don't have a rattle, yet, but I wanted to start getting everything together that I would need for when that day does come. Also, is there any specialty tools I should grab also?
I'll attach the parts list the dealer printed for my 2019 cam phaser job from a couple months ago, its likely not EVERYTHING but they warrantied the repair with ford and even put the cans of cleaner on there... lots of gaskets... I'll reply with attachment after work.

vudu_raptor

Reaction score
Diagram I used as a reference:

See attachment for work order from the dealer:

Attachments

• astro cam phaser work order SEP23.jpeg
    astro cam phaser work order SEP23.jpeg
    213.5 KB · Views: 19

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members