Buying a Raptor tomorrow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck, but kind of surprised that you had to go that far to find one. Not to be a nay sayer, but have you checked to see about ordering one? I was surprised to find it at 500 over invoice just twenty miles from where I live in SoCal as all the other dealers were 10K over sticker.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
vista in woodland hills has about 20 or so 2019's that they want to give a deal on. They want to buy mine and give me a 19 for a good discount. just don't want to cause mine has the leadfoot color not avail on 19's.... no heated rears on the grey ones and some other options I would want like the silly carbon fiber (which I didn't care about before, but when you look the plain black trim, just doesn't look right anymore, is that wrong? lol )
Also the seats aren't full leather anymore if not recaros..?? Which i didn't notice until I looked in person. Sides on back rest are some kind of textured cloth.. little cheaping out there if ya ask me.
Only took off 1K from a 70K sticker

But, it's still temping to get into a new one with the active shocks... I love my color, and it's just not avail for that year.. so will prob hold out just cause of that.

just wanted to throw that out there that there's a socal dealer with some deals on 19's.. they're still saying the 20's are getting limited production so they can drive the price up again.

oh... and PS... the dealer is in on the hype for the 22 end of the run gen 2..
they say the GT 500 motor is slated to go into the final run.. so, it may actually happen. the cost will be crazy, but it might actually happen. 720+ horseys with a super duper charger.. not needed by any means, but, come on let's be honest here. If have the bucks, I'd do it. But sure the price will be too much cause it'll be limited run plus the surcharge for the motor.. :)

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck, but kind of surprised that you had to go that far to find one. Not to be a nay sayer, but have you checked to see about ordering one? I was surprised to find it at 500 over invoice just twenty miles from where I live in SoCal as all the other dealers were 10K over sticker.
I'm in Socal and would love to know what dealer you are dealing with ???

OP
OP
Slodoc07

Slodoc07

Reaction score
I didn’t have to look to Arizona to find a Raptor but I own a house there and that’s where I wanted it registered. Also Arizona only requires you to pay taxes on the difference in value between your trade and new vehicle unlike California where you are required to pay sales tax on the entire value of the new vehicle. So my trade was $50k and the truck was $65k so the difference Is $15000. So total taxes were around $1200 instead of $5200. So I save $4,000 right there.