Buyer in California

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Living in the Midwest, I got my Gen2 at MSRP even though most dealers were charging over MSRP at the time. The dealer I purchased from only sold to me at MSRP because I was local. They hold higher ADMs for anyone purchasing out of state. And why shouldn't they, after the purchase they will never see that customer/truck again.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are definitely missing out on some good beer then. Also, I would wager to guess that most craft brew types are liberals anyway. In any
You are definitely missing out on some good beer then. Also, I would wager to guess that most craft brew types are liberals anyway. In any state.
Yes, there are many great brews, some of the best. How much is a glass of craft beer in cali?

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Living in the Midwest, I got my Gen2 at MSRP even though most dealers were charging over MSRP at the time. The dealer I purchased from only sold to me at MSRP because I was local. They hold higher ADMs for anyone purchasing out of state. And why shouldn't they, after the purchase they will never see that customer/truck again.
My kind of dealer

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can tell you of four or five dealers in Texas that have raptors on hand for $10k over on non-37, and $15k over for 37 package

These guys are asking for $20k. I bet they would move down a bit, but not much.

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This California v Rest of the country debate would be a lot easier if the big earth quake would just slide the whole state into the ocean already. They can have Seattle and Portland as well as California in it's entirety. I know my local dealers in NV have tried to stop selling to Cali residents, but they come in offering $10,000+(unsolicited) MSRP to steal allocations for Raptor's, Tundra's, etc and they ruin our local economy. Yes that's capitalism, yes that's also an inherent flaw of capitalism.