BUYER BEWARE: 1FTFW1RG8NFC42439

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tr4ckD4ys

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the photos of the interior not showing all the shit missing?

Right?! Isn’t that crazy? I only showed up because she said it was a misunderstanding on the carfax and the photos didn’t show anything - but the entire center console was ripped apart. I wish I had taken pictures. I mean the audacity on not even trying to fix it and advertising the truck at $77k with 2000 miles less. They changed it today on the website to the correct mileage but who knows what the folks that stole it did to the truck in the 2000 miles they drove it…

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s why they earned the name stealerships. The old school business model needs to be buried ASAP.

Tesla and Rivian are leading the way with direct sales. It’s the future, not the past. New car franchise dealerships are hating it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tr4ckD4ys

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s why they earned the name stealerships. The old school new car sales business model needs to be buried ASAP.

Tesla and Rivian are leading the way with direct sales. It’s the future, not the past. New car franchise dealerships are hating it.
i wish… too much money and lobbying determining the path of the US car industry on several key issues including nuisances like the franchise dealer laws, and this one isn’t even anything of importance. As long as dealer lobby groups can buy their way into legislation, I don’t have much hope.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford dealers on the Island are terrible. Nassau, Suffolk and NYC are a waste of time in my opinion. Once you get upstate you start to find better dealers.

OP
OP
Tr4ckD4ys

Tr4ckD4ys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford dealers on the Island are terrible. Nassau, Suffolk and NYC are a waste of time in my opinion. Once you get upstate you start to find better dealers.
I mean "terrible" doesn't even begin to describe it in my view... it really seems that NYC-area dealers are absolute sh**, not just LI but also NJC.

It's just really hard to acquire a vehicle so far from the city because having to drive there and then all the potential risks involved. Imagine you drive upstate for 4 hours only to realize the dealer is a) either walking back on his promises b) has sold the vehicle to someone higher bidding c) finds other ways to f-you over.

Last edited:

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked it out... They since changed the mileage and the new carfax shows the car was never stolen

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone notice those pictures of the interior have the Blue Seats? Might not even be the same vehicle inside.