Burro Wash Canyon - An Incredible Ride 2-10-22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheCzar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have me re-thinking my decision to go to Montana this year, that's for sure. Maybe I'll save the other half of my vacation and head out your direction for a second trip :hmm:

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
You have me re-thinking my decision to go to Montana this year, that's for sure. Maybe I'll save the other half of my vacation and head out your direction for a second trip :hmm:
Give me a shout! I would love to have a new VRAT (Vegas Raptor Adventure Tours) customer

Blu Bug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A three dog ride, that's what's in my future but mine are a bit smaller. What air pressure do you run on that rocky/sandy road mix?

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
A three dog ride, that's what's in my future but mine are a bit smaller. What air pressure do you run on that rocky/sandy road mix?
I run 32-33 all the time, on and off-road. Mostly because I’m to lazy to air-down further. I’ve found the 33 psi range handles well on the highway/street and I can run the dirt rock, sand without issue. I’ve posted some other pics that show at 33 I am getting a good bite on some significant rocks. 33 though with my soft azzzz C-Range KO2’s helped to shred them on hot sharp volcanic rock :(