Raptor Expeditions "Land Rush 1000" Official Details

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now why punish yourself for a whole year
In December there will be a Raptor Expeditions run and then every other month with some one day events in between. Then TRR 2013 in April and depending where you live smaller groups are forming to have day or weekend events.

I'm tracking TRR next April but I won't have my truck back together in time for this run. Just curios to see if there will be another before next years SEMA Show.

BigScott

Banned
Reaction score
Check Raptor Expeditions web site to be sure but Dec 1st and 2nd and then I am not sure on dates but I heard 6 different dates spread throughout the year, of 2 day runs for 2013 and maybe some of the 1 day runs in 2013

Hey bluoval Arrons419 is looking for a off roading partner, not sure where you are at but he is around the phoenix area, cool guy maybe you two could hook up and check out some trails to get warmed up ?

Last edited:

Bluoval1118

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aaron, I'll gladly hit the trails with ya as soon as I get my truck back together. It's down for the count for a little while longer. I'm down in Sierra vista. Thanks Rapalottapuss

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has there ever been a Henesset Raptor on a Raptor Expedition ?
Might want to check ALL fuel line connections.
475 package doesn't have a supercharger. In short, the 475 is about the same as mine, RSV1, & RSV2 when it comes to power.

I'm so in!!!!!!! Registered yesterday and can't wait. Truck prepped out and ready to go. Really want to see what this Hennessey will do in the dirt!!

What package do you have?

And please tell me you are not running stock tires.

Last edited:

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine would be the Velociraptor 600 with the twinscrew supercharger. as for the tires I'm working on that but unsure what will be on for the rally. By the way, fuel lines are fine and I have about 10k miles on it since picking up on 2/1/12 from dealer. The only problem is the friends of mine with mustangs etc. that can't keep up!!!!!

Last edited: