BunMan Trail Maintenance and Landscaping Services

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I saw one of those in a chainsaw store in Kansas. I said “ OH HELLLLL NOOOO” that looks like a LOT OF MFING WORK! Lol
Dam you guys are dedicated! My friend and I had the exact same scenario in the Grand Canyon. Except ours was a 24-30 pine that had fallen across the trail. He takes my Ax out, not much better option than your two-handle chainsaw blade, lol. I let him chop for about 15 min and then decided to strap it and drag it out of the way. I’ve done the strap-Drag on three separate occasions that I recall with the downed trees blocking my trail.
One reason why I started carrying the cordless chain:)
Kansas has chainsaw stores??

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really nice as usual! I have a couple different Fiskars loppers and trimmers now, they seem really nice, work well and hold up pretty good.

Did you ever use one of these "Pocket Chain Saws" John? A buddy and I cut about a 10" tree in half that fell and was about 2 feet off the ground blocking a single-track trail really far from any roads. It did cut the tree in half, but it was A LOT of work. We had to take turns with it.

View attachment 372927
I thought this was from a scene of “Fifty Shades!”

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@John M BUNMAN good thing is, you wont need most of your stuff in 2 weeks...... you know, when you come up to fallon with us :gr_grin: who knows, maybe you will feel a lot better in a week and decide you can make it. all im doing is sitting in a chair with alcohol and guns. shooting shit from a 0 gravity position and eating all the food everyone else is going to make. i might look into a pee bag so i dont have to get out of my chair all weekend. worst comes to worst i can cut a hole in the bottom of my so i can shit without getting up. will need to borrow one of oldfarts ***** goats so it can clean me up afterwards though. hard to wipe your ass in chair. my arms are too short....