Bumpers and skid plates in Socal; cheap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have two sets of bumpers for sales and a skid plate.

Front White perfect condition $50.00
Front Rear perfect condition with hitch and back up sensors$50.00
Dealer painted removed from truck in under the 1st 500 miles.

Skid Plate $50.00

Stock Gray front decent condition but not perfect 25.00
Stock Gray rear bumper eith Hitch and back up sensors in ok condition a couple of scapes, etc 25.00

Last edited:

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take the skid for $50. I'm located on the Central Coast. I'm busy at work with minimal reception, but I'll touch base with you tomorrow. Phone #?

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
I'll take the skid for $50. I'm located on the Central Coast. I'm busy at work with minimal reception, but I'll touch base with you tomorrow. Phone #?

If @Mluis11 attempts to pay with pennies and nude pictures of Bea Arthur and you don't want to deal with that I'll take the skid for sure :)

The white bumper looks tempting. Can you post another pic of it alone?

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take the front white bumper and the rear white bumper with the hitch.
I will pick them up....I'm in SoCal.

PM also sent.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score

If @Mluis11 attempts to pay with pennies and nude pictures of Bea Arthur and you don't want to deal with that I'll take the skid for sure :)

The white bumper looks tempting. Can you post another pic of it alone?

Hey, i have a used stock skid if either of you want it....couple scratches on the bottom, maybe a small dent...not bad, looks pretty good if you ask me.