Bumper Light Alighment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've mounted my triple light package in my bumper pockets. What's a good starting adjustment process for the BD Spotlight pair and the driving combo pair?

Suppose the height of the actual light in the bumper is 'H', when ~10 feet in front of the light on level ground should the center of the beam still be H, or H plus or minus something? Obviously I would only use these with no oncoming traffic (in Mexico LOL). Thanks

And sorry for the mis-spelling , can't correct the subject after posting......

Last edited:

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So what we do at our shop for our local customers is we pull them into the shop and then back them up about 20' from out garage door. I then put tape on the garage where the low beams are. I use this as my reference.

So for wide cornering i aim them below the headlights so that they can be used on the roads.
For spots I make sure the spot hits the center point of the headlights
For driving/combo, i make sure the spots in the same point... the center... this will put the spots throwing light down range and the wide cornering (driving/combo are have both spots and wide cornering) will be a little lower to light up the road in front of you.

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what we do at our shop for our local customers is we pull them into the shop and then back them up about 20' from out garage door. I then put tape on the garage where the low beams are. I use this as my reference.

So for wide cornering i aim them below the headlights so that they can be used on the roads.
For spots I make sure the spot hits the center point of the headlights
For driving/combo, i make sure the spots in the same point... the center... this will put the spots throwing light down range and the wide cornering (driving/combo are have both spots and wide cornering) will be a little lower to light up the road in front of you.

i was wondering the same. good info. Thanks!