Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of issues does yours have?
It has a pretty significant rattle at idle while in drive and sitting still...so essentially at red lights, drive throughs, sitting at idle, etc. I don't think that it's the exhaust rattle in 21-22 models.

Carplay is having a lot of connectivity problems. Pretty much have to connect via cable every time. I've deleted the phone from sync and tried resets but it continues. I assume an update will fix it.

One bed cap isnt sitting flush. Drivers front door is sticking out a good bit but seems like a quick fix. Thats about it

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I wait for my truck. My dealer is receiving trucks thru the same railyard built weeks after mine. Except they are non Raptor trim. This latest truck was a tremor. My truck has no issues reported from dealer and from transport driver who has been asked about my truck so much from manager at dealership they looked into it when they were at railyard. Everyone says its out of their hands and its on the transport company. Huh... I wonder what exactly is the true delay... stay tuned. Why couldn't they have dropped it off with the Tremor.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
As I wait for my truck. My dealer is receiving trucks thru the same railyard built weeks after mine. Except they are non Raptor trim. This latest truck was a tremor. My truck has no issues reported from dealer and from transport driver who has been asked about my truck so much from manager at dealership they looked into it when they were at railyard. Everyone says its out of their hands and its on the transport company. Huh... I wonder what exactly is the true delay... stay tuned. Why couldn't they have dropped it off with the Tremor.
You are in my exact situation. My truck has been sitting at the rail yard since 11/21. No holds, no damage, no word from anyone. I would love to know why it misses all the trips to my dealership.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are in my exact situation. My truck has been sitting at the rail yard since 11/21. No holds, no damage, no word from anyone. I would love to know why it misses all the trips to my dealership.
I know... I hear you man! I also know others have been waiting longer. But when you have investigated things to no end after placing a retail order only to be left waiting for it to ship 65 miles and its sits for an unusual amount of time with no reason given this far in the process. One would think who all is working a railyard unloading vehicles... checking details and acquisition forms... staring at the same window sticker for 2-3 months going that has to be ordered for someone... and they simply just keep staring at it sitting there while they load the truck that arrived four days ago to go to the same place or along the same route. Someone like that... that has awareness needs to be shook awake to reality of paying attention more to the situation of a vehicle was ordered to drive not sit. They have to be aware of the nuances of vehicles being for both dealer stock and actual people having ordered them specifically. No one should order, become aware, communicated to by Ford and be shipped and sit longer than other vehicles arriving later... no one. What does the transport company know that we don't. Meanwhile dealers getting stock units built two weeks ago laughing at us all like clowns because Ford gives them a fast pass on shipping... having them arrive to sit on lot for weeks or months and the dealer still getting their money from us on earlier retail orders after waiting 4-6 months longer in some cases.

MZRaptor

Reaction score
Finally had to step away from my order - built since 11/20 and no progress on shipping. I found an almost identical truck on the lot at a local dealer and decided to just pull the trigger. I wish you guys all the best of luck. Waiting and checking the Ford tracking site daily is punishing.

hellohithere

Reaction score
It has a pretty significant rattle at idle while in drive and sitting still...so essentially at red lights, drive throughs, sitting at idle, etc. I don't think that it's the exhaust rattle in 21-22 models.

Carplay is having a lot of connectivity problems. Pretty much have to connect via cable every time. I've deleted the phone from sync and tried resets but it continues. I assume an update will fix it.

One bed cap isnt sitting flush. Drivers front door is sticking out a good bit but seems like a quick fix. Thats about it

Wow that is unfortunate. Hoping dealership can sort it out for you quickly.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that is unfortunate. Hoping dealership can sort it out for you quickly.
I figured out the rattle. The exhaust isn't lined up correctly so it's rattling where it crosses behind the crossmember near the transfer case. Then, that's making the flanges not line up so there is an exhaust leak too.

Seems easily fixable but I don't want to get it denied for me tampering with it so I'll bring it to the dealer

BLADErunner

Reaction score
I know... I hear you man! I also know others have been waiting longer. But when you have investigated things to no end after placing a retail order only to be left waiting for it to ship 65 miles and its sits for an unusual amount of time with no reason given this far in the process. One would think who all is working a railyard unloading vehicles... checking details and acquisition forms... staring at the same window sticker for 2-3 months going that has to be ordered for someone... and they simply just keep staring at it sitting there while they load the truck that arrived four days ago to go to the same place or along the same route. Someone like that... that has awareness needs to be shook awake to reality of paying attention more to the situation of a vehicle was ordered to drive not sit. They have to be aware of the nuances of vehicles being for both dealer stock and actual people having ordered them specifically. No one should order, become aware, communicated to by Ford and be shipped and sit longer than other vehicles arriving later... no one. What does the transport company know that we don't. Meanwhile dealers getting stock units built two weeks ago laughing at us all like clowns because Ford gives them a fast pass on shipping... having them arrive to sit on lot for weeks or months and the dealer still getting their money from us on earlier retail orders after waiting 4-6 months longer in some cases.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Via Ford app: Saw the truck move from the train yard parking lot on to a train track this morning (if you trust the maps!) hopefully this means it’ll start making its way to Texas soon! ‘23 AMB 37PP
did your dealer have to take action to enable this, my fordpass app says that the vehicle cannot be activated at this time and to try again after I take delivery

BLADErunner

Reaction score
did your dealer have to take action to enable this, my fordpass app says that the vehicle cannot be activated at this time and to try again after I take delivery
Someone has to be inside the truck and accept the prompt to activate the vehicle. It can't be done remotely. Usually done by someone moving the vehicle for transport.