Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hellohithere

Reaction score
FP confirmed my 23 Iconic 37 was loaded on a rail car this morning. expected Delivery date Dec 9th -15th. I will take note to check the paint.

Congrats! I have a 23 Iconic Silver 37 as well. Does your tracker or ordertrack show shipped? Mine has been built since 10/26 but no progress since. FP and dealer both do not see any type of hold.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! I have a 23 Iconic Silver 37 as well. Does your tracker or ordertrack show shipped? Mine has been built since 10/26 but no progress since. FP and dealer both do not see any type of hold.
Mine shows in transit/shipped but hasn’t left the railyard and someone posted a “volume hold”

Charlie350

Reaction score
Thank you and congrats to you as well. Your truck cannot possibly be too far from mine. Mine was built November 1st and shows “ in transit” on order track. My dealer updated me this morning saying the truck was on chip hold. I decided to email FP to confirm and was told as of 10:45 this morning it was loaded onto a rail car. I’m happy to to see the order track reflecting FP‘s update and not the dealers.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you and congrats to you as well. Your truck cannot possibly be too far from mine. Mine was built November 1st and shows “ in transit” on order track. My dealer updated me this morning saying the truck was on chip hold. I decided to email FP to confirm and was told as of 10:45 this morning it was loaded onto a rail car. I’m happy to to see the order track reflecting FP‘s update and not the dealers.
Ford Chat should be able to give you a railcar. My dealer’s VinView program just sent me a text saying it’s at RIVERDALE, IL exchange

Charlie350

Reaction score
Ford Chat should be able to give you a railcar. My dealer’s VinView program just sent me a text saying it’s at RIVERDALE, IL exchange
Thank you for the info. We are a 8 hr drive from the plant. It Would be interesting to track the rail route. I’m sure the majority of The estimated 2 -3 weeks until deliver Is made up of transport hauling availability from Canadian drop off Location. I’m assuming Toronto or Montreal.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the info. We are a 8 hr drive from the plant. It Would be interesting to track the rail route. I’m sure the majority of The estimated 2 -3 weeks until deliver Is made up of transport hauling availability from Canadian drop off Location. I’m assuming Toronto or Montreal.
Too bad you can run down and pick it up