Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so what are the main drivers of production delays? 37PP? Bed Liner?

I know there is no rhyme or reason to why one truck gets put into production and another one doesnt. Just curious.

I have a fully loaded 37PP that has no news since I ordered it in early August.
I do not believe that liner or 37 is a holdup since so many 37" trucks and liner trucks shipped. They are able to do the liner when waiting on whatever. We know there was a B&O hold, an IS cluster hold, and some more random small holds like weatherstripping, iconic silver paint issues, etc

ACelia4485

Reaction score
Got email that said delivery to the dealer is November 22nd to the 28th...
No way this is right. I just got notified it was built yesterday after being on chip hold. They need to fix this tracking system.

Last edited:

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the same email from a 10/26 blend date. I’m staying optimistic. Early Christmas gift.
Was this the first email that you received? I haven't received any emails to this point. My blend date was 10/26 as well. Hoping ours isn't far behind yours :)

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
First one was 8/4 saying order received. Next one was 9/4 saying I am scheduled for a 10/17 production then I received one on 10/11 saying I was going into production a week later 10/24, one on 10/24 stating supply chain issues were holding up the finished product and one today saying built and doing a QC check with a delivery estimate of 11/22-11/28 to a Maryland Dealer. Looks like I have received at least 4 EM's through the process. And when I reached out to FP Chat, they said 11/13 - 11/19 and dealer showed me status with a screen shot. All in all, looks promising. I have another order in for the identical spec'd truck that has yet to be scheduled for production and just get the routine "we will update you in 45 days......"

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their dates are rarely correct. I’ve seen someone say that it showed up the day it was quoted but only one

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
When it comes, it comes. It's nice to be closer to the finish line after reaching out to almost 50 dealers who wanted to charge a ridiculous VIG or were upfront and told me I'd be 30th in line for the 3 slots.

ACelia4485

Reaction score
Well I called the dealer, and they were pretty confident it will be here by the 28th...I'll still be shocked though after reading about all these shipping delays...

hellohithere

Reaction score
My 22 has been built since 11/15 and no movement, Fords making me wait till the bitter end.

My
I do not believe that liner or 37 is a holdup since so many 37" trucks and liner trucks shipped. They are able to do the liner when waiting on whatever. We know there was a B&O hold, an IS cluster hold, and some more random small holds like weatherstripping, iconic silver paint issues, etc

What have you heard about regarding Iconic Silver paint issues?