Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EVOVII

Reaction score
They update on the weekends? Mine is stuck “awaiting shipment” status for a couple weeks now. My dealer is in Mississippi. My transporter is passing thru on 11/28 else I have to wait till mid Dec (next time he is in the area). Ugh not looking good

EVOVII

Reaction score
In other news. I find it odd that FORD perfomance chat has less visibility than some dealers. Actual FORD employees…..

Don’t mind me just angry posting….

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today was the first I checked on it for several days. It reached the "built" point on 11/18. Window sticker says ours is gonna be shipped by rail to my dealer in Green Bay. Who knows when it will actually arrive. This coming week would work out nice as I'm on vacation and could pick it up anytime.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is still showing in production in the tracker and via Ford chat, but I received a message from my dealer’s tracking system this morning that the truck was released to the carrier this morning and transit timer was activated which I believe allows them 20 days to ship and arrive?

ACelia4485

Reaction score
My truck is still showing in production in the tracker and via Ford chat, but I received a message from my dealer’s tracking system this morning that the truck was released to the carrier this morning and transit timer was activated which I believe allows them 20 days to ship and arrive?
Reading this gives me hope. I had a 10/28 blend date and then went on chip hold.