Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently it means your truck is built? It is located at the top of the page where you look at the modules. If it has a number next to where it says Tear Tag you have a tear tag. This is just bits and pieces I have read. Feel free to fact check it. No clue if its true?
Where does a guy find this info on module, tear tags, etc?

lngebrown

Reaction score
My vehicle is on a microchip hold just like both customer service and my dealer said. I got this hold verified by a contact I have at Ford. Sorry, it isn't someone I can check for others. I will still have to wait, but at least I know I have a vehicle that will ship someday.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My vehicle is on a microchip hold just like both customer service and my dealer said. I got this hold verified by a contact I have at Ford. Sorry, it isn't someone I can check for others. I will still have to wait, but at least I know I have a vehicle that will ship someday.
Ford didn’t say anything about microchip holds for me, just that they had some delays in getting started. Quite a few guys on g14 forum got built statuses today so I’m hoping for one soon.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2023 37 PP. 10/25 Blend date. Called Ford this weekend and they said truck was built. Estimated delivery to dealer week of 11/18.
Tracker still shows “in production”. Here is the motorcraft service site pic

Attachments

• 720EB60F-7CB3-4142-B1AC-7A81BE3BE7A9.png
    720EB60F-7CB3-4142-B1AC-7A81BE3BE7A9.png
    256 KB · Views: 26

Liberty16

Reaction score
Wow!! I was at my dealership yesterday. My 2022 PP37 is scheduled for delivery today! He had a new tracking/order system (just got it last week) that showed a live view of the truck en route and in New York on its way to Connecticut. He told me all the tracking systems we have been using are useless. My Truck still shows in production. When I call Ford, they tell me it's still in production, lol! Anyway, he had all the information necessary. I did all the paperwork and paid for it, and he took my Range Rover in as a trade and gave me a ride home. Hopefully, I can pick up the Truck on Friday. My Order was placed on 11/9/21. It will be almost a year from the order to delivery (hopefully). I also want to say what a great dealership Monaco Ford is in Connecticut. My original order for the 37PP was $82,320. The sticker is now $87,085.00 Without question, the first thing he said is I was locked into the $82,085.00. The paperwork is done. They took my trade-in!! The Raptor is supposed to arrive today - let's see. I will post on Friday if and when I take possession of it !! A long wait - 12 months. I guess it's worth it as I saw only 2 PP37 in Connecticut sell for over 120K each from two dealers (price gougers). I am so lucky to have an honorable dealership. I hope all the dealers that took advantage of people and marked their trucks 20-K-40K over lose their loyal clients. Rates are way up, a recession is coming, and the party is over for all these unethical dealers!! I guess my advice is just to call your Dealer because these tracking systems are inaccurate. Don't waste time as I did, tracking my truck over the past year.

j1nino

Reaction score
22' 37PP
9/16/22 Blend Date
10/12/22 Built
Shipped and still waiting

Wow!! I was at my dealership yesterday. My 2022 PP37 is scheduled for delivery today! He had a new tracking/order system (just got it last week) that showed a live view of the truck en route and in New York on its way to Connecticut. He told me all the tracking systems we have been using are useless. My Truck still shows in production. When I call Ford, they tell me it's still in production, lol! Anyway, he had all the information necessary. I did all the paperwork and paid for it, and he took my Range Rover in as a trade and gave me a ride home. Hopefully, I can pick up the Truck on Friday. My Order was placed on 11/9/21. It will be almost a year from the order to delivery (hopefully). I also want to say what a great dealership Monaco Ford is in Connecticut. My original order for the 37PP was $82,320. The sticker is now $87,085.00 Without question, the first thing he said is I was locked into the $82,085.00. The paperwork is done. They took my trade-in!! The Raptor is supposed to arrive today - let's see. I will post on Friday if and when I take possession of it !! A long wait - 12 months. I guess it's worth it as I saw only 2 PP37 in Connecticut sell for over 120K each from two dealers (price gougers). I am so lucky to have an honorable dealership. I hope all the dealers that took advantage of people and marked their trucks 20-K-40K over lose their loyal clients. Rates are way up, a recession is coming, and the party is over for all these unethical dealers!! I guess my advice is just to call your Dealer because these tracking systems are inaccurate. Don't waste time as I did, tracking my truck over the past year.
Hopefully mine is on this same truck to CT.

hellohithere

Reaction score

My dealer has a similar tracking system that shows live GPS location of the truck. It is called Freight Verify. It even has an ETA down to the day, hour, and minute. Not sure how accurate that is.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I’m still showing “in production” but my dealer said it’s built and waiting on shipping. So we will see if anything changes