Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberty16

Reaction score
Unreal, Ford needs to get it together. Hopefully, your dad and I get our Trucks before the end of 2022! I guess I'm the fool I should walk away and would of months ago if it wasn't a Raptor, lol!

lngebrown

Reaction score
Mine 23 s out of production had a blend date of 10/24 and awaiting shipment. A 37 package ETA 28th thru Dec 3rd. We will see if that happens.

OP
OP
Range44

Range44

Reaction score
I currently have a Bronco Raptor on order as well, same "Doom and Gloom" stories over there. Seems worse on the Broncos. Sounds like things are improving with production and are more organized than a year ago.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unreal, Ford needs to get it together. Hopefully, your dad and I get our Trucks before the end of 2022! I guess I'm the fool I should walk away and would of months ago if it wasn't a Raptor, lol!
I got mine in last week on Friday picked her up Saturday. Man the truck was filthy and the paint was in horrible condition. Already had 40 miles for a brand new vehicle which is crazy. Regardless I love it. Was sitting over a month on hold.

Pharmer79

Reaction score
I got mine in last week on Friday picked her up Saturday. Man the truck was filthy and the paint was in horrible condition. Already had 40 miles for a brand new vehicle which is crazy. Regardless I love it. Was sitting over a month on hold.
Mine had 40 miles on it as well. Also lot of reddish dirt inside and in truck bed.

Liberty16

Reaction score
Damn, mine has been sitting since August probably a mess. I'm glad you got it! The dealer should clean it up. How many months from order to delivery?

lngebrown

Reaction score
I currently have a Bronco Raptor on order as well, same "Doom and Gloom" stories over there. Seems worse on the Broncos. Sounds like things are improving with production and are more organized than a year ago.
I ordered a Bronco Raptor and it was delivered 2 weeks ago and was perfect. I decided not to purchase it and it sold to another happy buyer in a week. I couldn't believe once it went into production how quickly it shipped and was delivered to the dealer. The dealer was surprised to see it. I wish I could have kept it, but a new Raptor 37 just works for what I need it for.

Liberty16

Reaction score
The opposite. I have been told it's a total shit show at ford right now (sound source) with the massive layoffs, 3k. I'm just frustrated right now, waiting a year for delivery. We have Outerbanks, sasquatch, and loaded Bronco for my daughter, which I drive occasionally. As an equity analyst and portfolio manager, I have been shorting ford since it hit $20. At least their mismanagement has been making me money this year!! Good luck, and I hope you get your Trucks soon!!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ford-c...-jobs-primarily-in-u-s-and-canada-11661180161

lngebrown

Reaction score
The opposite. I have been told it's a total shit show at ford right now (sound source) with the massive layoffs, 3k. I'm just frustrated right now, waiting a year for delivery. We have Outerbanks, sasquatch, and loaded Bronco for my daughter, which I drive occasionally. As an equity analyst and portfolio manager, I have been shorting ford since it hit $20. At least their mismanagement has been making me money this year!! Good luck, and I hope you get your Trucks soon!!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ford-c...-jobs-primarily-in-u-s-and-canada-11661180161
It appears Ford is all in on electric and the powertrain division is taking it on the chin. I can't help but think they know something most of us don't. Common sense sure doesn't say this would be the correct move with so many questions regarding battery life, charging stations, etc.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, mine has been sitting since August probably a mess. I'm glad you got it! The dealer should clean it up. How many months from order to delivery?
I ordered 11/11/21 got a vin in July and was scheduled early August then switched to blend 08/22 went into production 08/21 finished by the end of the month then went on chip hold for 1 month and a week. Finally shipped 09/28/22 got to Texas in 2 weeks then was sitting 30m away from dealership for a week. I didn’t want them to touch the paint. They don’t know how to clean cars I’m planning on ceramic coating it this coming week.