Build Week 10/24/2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLADErunner

Reaction score
Switched to shipped. Says ETA of Dec 30-Jan 5th. Does convoy to the south east really take that long?
My blend date of 10/26 was shipped on 10/29 via convoy to Florida. According to my dealer, it's sitting about an hour away from my dealership waiting for shipping to deliver it to said dealership. Who knows when this circus will ever end. I just want my damn truck.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blend date of 10/26 was shipped on 10/29 via convoy to Florida. According to my dealer, it's sitting about an hour away from my dealership waiting for shipping to deliver it to said dealership. Who knows when this circus will ever end. I just want my damn truck.
It’s a joke at this point. How it would take a month to get a day’s drive is beyond me. You’re paying $1800 to store your truck in a railyard essentially.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@MattR I can't believe you still don't have your truck. Your's shipped to TX before mine.
I told the dealer today that I’m about to just buy one off the lot. I ordered my wife’s Infiniti mid September and it arrived from Japan last week. I ordered my truck in March, my blend was the week we ordered hers, and I still don’t have the truck haha.

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe they know something you don't. BTW you should ask Ford marketing for an PCO for your troubles. Could be some extra cash off if granted and dealer accepts. Couldn't hurt to entertain while waiting.
what is a "PCO"?
thanks

SAMMY BAUDOIN

Reaction score
My Dealer owner called Ford rep 1.5 weeks ago, it got put on a train two days later. It’s in New Orleans port yard, just got email tonite from Ford. It’s now saying Dec. 24-30 delivery??? Three hours away? Makes you want to lose your mind, built since Sept 24!

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is driving me crazy; truck has been built in November, already got 3 different ETA’s ; and about to hit a 4th.

No signs of a shipping date, and Ford customer service has been absolutely no help.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is driving me crazy; truck has been built in November, already got 3 different ETA’s ; and about to hit a 4th.

No signs of a shipping date, and Ford customer service has been absolutely no help.
8th ETA and doesn't look like we will hit it either. Ford CS is worthless and my dealer can't help.

AND my buyer backed out today so yay me

BLADErunner

Reaction score

Good luck. Mine was shipped on 10/29, three days after being built with no holds. It's currently sitting and has been sitting in a rail yard (even though it was shipped by truck) for about 40+ days. Honestly, I think some trucks are left sitting there in rail yards and they're just forgotten about. It's sitting an hour away from my dealer. I'm sure the drivers don't want to load them onto their trucks so they pick and choose smaller vehicles. This is all just a guess though.